Vinyl Record Cork and Rubber Slipmat By KAIU – Turntable Mat For Vinyl Records Provides Better Grip – Premium 12inch Cork Base Improves Sound Quality & Performance (Cork/Urethane)Product Dimension:
- 11.8 x 11.8 x 0.1 inches
- AN AMERICAN MADE PRODUCT YOU CAN TRUST: Our 12 inch turntable slipmat cork is 1/8 inch thick, weighs 5.6oz / 160g and is proudly designed and manufactured in USA to ensure premium quality - making our turntable mat an audiophile phonograph owner’s must have addition to their audio set-up.
- TWO LAYER TURNTABLE MAT FOR A BETTER GRIP: Our innovative cork turntable mat boasts two layers of different types of cork. The recycled urethane cork base bottom layer provides for a better turntable grip while the high-end premium cork top layer reduces slipping of your records and makes lifting them right off the mat easy.
- FOR A BETTER PLAYBACK AUDIO EXPERIENCE: Boasting high non-resonant properties, our cork base dampens resonance from metal turntable platters and any mechanical noises from the motor. Ideal for most vinyl record players, our cork slipmat provides for an enhanced audio experience as it improves sound quality.
- PERFECT PERFORMANCE – PROTECTS YOUR RECORDS: Our turntable mat offers a high level of performance while keeping your records protected from scratching, scuffing, lint and dust. Your vinyl sound will be clearer as it effectively diminishes static electricity and noise clicks while absorbing unwanted vibrations.
- 100% RISK FREE PURCHASE: We’re confident that you’ll love our vinyl record cork turntable mat and the premium audio experience it provides! Our AMERICAN Team is ready to assist you with anything you need and offers you a 2 YEAR - NO QUESTIONS ASKED - MONEY BACK GUARANTEE of Total Satisfaction! Click “Add to Cart” Now.
Free Standard Shipping on all orders above $35
Standard Shipping (5-8 days) $2.95
Expedited Shipping (2 days) $4.95For international shipping, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org